Friday, May 1, 2009

Preparation and Opportunity

There is really no such thing as luck. Thats right I said it for those of you that ever called someone else's good fortune luck.

Lets think about it.

There is opportunity colliding with preparation...for those that are not prepared, this may appear to be "luck" 

Keep in mind that my main focus here is business, not a spin of the wheel or a pick of the number. 

With business you have some degree of control as to your fate. and if you spend any amount of time in preparation of your goals for success, as you should, then when the opportunity for overwhelming success arrives, BAM! Success. 

Now if you are involved in the pursuit of your dreams, and I say involved, because I see many people get involved in MLM, network marketing, direct sales etc.. and sit back and wait. These are the folks that tend to call the successful lucky. It happens to others but not them, so it must be the system they use, or the product they are selling...Hah!! 

I have sold phone services door to door, I have sold kitchen cabinets, I have sold financial products, I have sold consulting services, and the list goes on, and I have been successful throughout. Sometimes it was money other times it was knowledge, but remember it was all part of the preparation barreling forward toward MY opportunity. 

The key is to set goals. Write them down (when something is written it becomes real) 

Remember you cannot get to where you are going unless you know the directions and follow them 

Prioritize those goals on a daily basis, and make sure that you check off at least on a day. It doesn't matter how big or how small, celebrate the achievement, and remember to celebrate each one.. 

Learn your products. Inevitably questions will arise. Would you buy from someone that didn't know what it was they were selling? 

Position yourself as a leader (remember only the lead sled dog has a really great view) 

Surround yourself with like minded people, those that have achieved their goals and those that are on their way. Avoid the "nay sayers" they are never going to be here (in a position of success) they want to keep you where they are because they are to afraid to makes the moves to change their lives. 

Remember knowledge is power, learn your craft inside and out, because the opportunity will present itself, and if your ready, then the sky is the limit. 

Here is how I do it every day, Part of my greatest satisfaction is showing other how I do it, and helping them get there. Success is way more gratifying when you share. 

Take a look inside, and I will lay out the facts. I have nothing to hide 

My Income Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment